Steve Ketzer Don Coulthard Brad McNay
Tanya Carroll Dean Arundell Kerry Hulston
President – Steve Ketzer - 0487 486 487
· To provide strong, efficient and effective leadership for the Club.
· To ensure the Club promotes the participation of all junior members and they are given the highest level of coaching to promote their development.
· Ensure the Club is run efficiently administratively, financially and socially to support the on field activities.
· To provide support to the Committee members to ensure the efficient operation of the Club.
· To provide a safe an enjoyable recreational environment for all Club members and ensure all football activities are played in a competitive and fair spirit.
· Ensure sub committee’s and committee members fulfil their responsibilities to the Club.
· Preside at all meetings of the Club Committee.
· Report activities of the portfolio to the membership at the Annual General Meeting.
· Assist other Committee members in their duties as required.
· Reports to the Members and General Committee of the Club.
· Acts as or ensure his/her delegate acts in the best interests of the Club at League, or Delegates Meetings.
· Supports all Managers, Committee Members and football staff.
· Represent the club in public
· The President is accountable to the Members and the General Committee.
· Provide a report on portfolio operations to the monthly Committee meeting.
· Seek ratification from the appropriate Committee member prior to committing the Club to any financial expenditure or action.
Vice President – Don Coulthard – 0402 336 502
· Assist the President with their responsibilities
· Canteen ordering and management
· Presentation Night Social Functions
· Council Liaison Officer
· Grants collation and submission
· Assist with development of business plan
· Takes place of President when unavailable
· Assists with Cricket Club Planning
Treasurer – Brad Mc Nay – 0409 149 868
· Preparation of annual business plan & budget
· Prepare annual return for EFL & ASIC
· Submit financial for auditing purposes
· Organise banking facilities including merchandising
· Prepare monthly statements for committee purposes
· Insurance and Insurance claims
· Other Treasury duties
· Organise liquor license
Secretary – Tanya Carroll - 0414 417 810
· Ground Signage
· Players Sponsor Board
· Sponsorship Committee
· Sponsors Lunch
· Organise Sponsorship
· Manages correspondence in/out
· Archiving of club information/records
· Minute taker for Committee Meetings
· Preparation of the LJFC Handbook
Football Manager – Dean Arundell - 0418 144 181
· Match Manager
· Finalise Team Support
· Structure with Teams – Time Keeper, Goal Umpire etc.
· Website Updates
· Outkick Liaison
· Schools Involvement
· Ground Line Marking
· Organise Practice Matches
· Appoint Head Trainer
· Appoint Coaches
· Player Best & Fairest Votes
· Players Awards
· Tribunal Advocate
· EFL Liaison with President
· Collation of Umpire’s Reports
· Ensure match reports are written
· Create footy Policies – Includes Best & Fairest, Selection Policy, Milestones, Recruitment etc
· Branding & Marketing
· Chairperson of Jumper design, Naming of Club, Club song
Purchasing and Merchandise – Kerry Hulston – 0418 106 901
· Bar Manager
· Update Honour Boards
· Purchases through EFL – Jumpers, Shorts, Socks, Runners Uniform, Game Balls, Bibs & Armbands, Medical Supplies, Bar Supplies
· Develop and Purchase Merchandise – Tops, Hats, Drink Holders, Jackets, Bags etc
· Ordering Cleaning Supplies
· Organise Cleaning of Facilities
· Key Master
· Maintenance in & out